Yes Yes Yes!!!! As a fan of the Blazblue Series I’m so happy to share that finally (a 3rd rendition i would assume) BlazeBlue is on the way no word on when it will reach the states but so far from the latest news via twitter, The title, dubbed BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, will supposedly feature three new characters, updated costumes for the other fighters, and a variety of tweaks and additions to the existing movesets. While it’s unclear at the moment if this is an entirely new game, the plethora of changes would lead one to assume it is.
So far from the above video you can see they have new stages, some minor character changes, and 3 new characters!
here’s the skinny of the latest addition and changes we’ve seen from the video
- The new release will be titled Blazblue Chrono Phantasma.
- There’s reportedly a lot that’s been changed in the game. The neutral poses have been redrawn for all the characters, and their costumes are even different. Of course they also have new moves.
- Noel has a different weapon and she doesn’t wear a cap this time.
- Tsubaki seems to be the version that’s fallen to the dark side.
- Hazama has a new DD
- The BGMs seems to be different as well
- Three new characters will be added in: Amane, Barret(Bullet?), Azrael. Amane fights with something like a cloth, Barret looks a bit like Makoto, Azrael is muscular.
We’ll definitely have more info as it’s being release here at Thug-Geek.com.